Wildlife art supply company in Lebanon OR is seeking an assistant for our marketing / graphics department. You’ll be working alongside the Department Manager to get multiple projects done with the main focus of catalogs. Applicant will be assisting with our 3 annual catalogs, as well as coming up with material for marketing on social media and magazine ads.
This position also includes product photography of new or updated materials, mannikins, or objects to use in marketing material and catalogs. Having knowledge in image editing is a plus. Frequently we will receive images of our customers work and it will need to be digitally processed. Being a Wildlife art supply company; it is important you are comfortable enough being around and seeing animal taxidermy. There may be times you will be exposed to images or videos of the process and routine of this genre of art.
This is NOT a remote position, and applicant must be willing to work at the physical location.
- Able to follow directions, and willingness to learn.
- Reliable transportation
- Able and willing to work at physical location (This is not a remote position)
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Verbal and written/typed communication skills.
Marketing Design Requirements
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (mostly Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Ability to create materials that align with specific brand elements.
- Ability to design attractive, easy to read, and effective page layout designs.
- Knowledge in designing for print and digital.
- Web design knowledge is a plus.
Marketing Platform Knowledge (Not required, but helpful)
- Facebook Business Meta
- Constant Contact
- Google analytics
- Printable media
Photography & Video (Not required, but helpful)
- Able to use a DSLR Camera
- Knowledge of production photography
- Image editing with Lightroom and or Photoshop
- Short video ad production