- Make sure before starting out that the skull is wet – soak before boiling.
- Use 1/4 cup salt with each gallon of water and bring to a boil.
- Put skull into water.
- Add 1/4 cup Skull Degreaser powder SLOWLY to water – mixture will foam as it cleans.
- Use 1/4 cup powder per each gallon of water – using more if skull is very greasy.
- Boil skull for at least 30 minutes – longer if skull has heavy fat deposits.
- Remove skull periodically and scrape off excess cartilage and fat.
- Return skull to boiling water until clean.
IMPORTANT!! DO NOT LET SKULL BOIL DRY